Welcome to Run Spot Run
Looking for a good book? You’ve come to the right place. We’re a collective of readers and writers dedicated to finding the best in new books – fiction and nonfiction – and providing thoughtful reviews to guide you through the innumerable choices available. More than anything, we love talking about books, and we welcome your feedback. What are you reading?
Submit Books for Review
Book publishers, publicists and agents are encouraged to send titles for consideration to contemporarylit [at] runspotrun [dotcom]. Please be aware that, due to the large number of review requests, we are unable to consider self-published material.
Write for Run Spot Run
If you’re interested in becoming a contributor, please send a note to contemporarylit [at] runspotrun [dotcom]. In it, please describe your writing experience and reading preferences.
Latest posts by Adam Clark (see all)
- Darling Days by iO Tillett Wright - October 5, 2016
- The Asset by Shane Kuhn - September 18, 2016
- Tong Wars: The Untold Story of Vice, Money and Murder in New York’s Chinatown by Scott D. Seligman - September 18, 2016
Latest posts by Mark Flanagan (see all)
- Draft No. 4: On the Writing Process by John McPhee - October 12, 2017
- On Trails by Robert Moor - May 11, 2017
- Norse Mythology by Neil Gaiman - February 19, 2017
Latest posts by John Formy-Duval (see all)
- The Last Ballad by Wiley Cash - October 16, 2017
- Unbound by John Shors - October 5, 2017
- The Girl Who Takes an Eye for an Eye by David Lagercrantz - September 22, 2017