Welcome to Run Spot Run
Looking for a good book? You’ve come to the right place. We’re a collective of readers and writers dedicated to finding the best in new books – fiction and nonfiction – and providing thoughtful reviews to guide you through the innumerable choices available. More than anything, we love talking about books, and we welcome your feedback. What are you reading?
Submit Books for Review
Book publishers, publicists and agents are encouraged to send titles for consideration to contemporarylit [at] runspotrun [dotcom]. Please be aware that, due to the large number of review requests, we are unable to consider self-published material.
Write for Run Spot Run
If you’re interested in becoming a contributor, please send a note to contemporarylit [at] runspotrun [dotcom]. In it, please describe your writing experience and reading preferences.
Latest posts by Adam Clark (see all)
- Darling Days by iO Tillett Wright - October 5, 2016
- The Asset by Shane Kuhn - September 18, 2016
- Tong Wars: The Untold Story of Vice, Money and Murder in New York’s Chinatown by Scott D. Seligman - September 18, 2016
Latest posts by John Formy-Duval (see all)
- The Woman on the Stairs by Bernhard Schlink - March 12, 2017
- Scratch: Writers, Money, and the Art of Making a Living by Manjula Martin - February 27, 2017
- Desperation Road by Michael Farris Smith - February 22, 2017
Latest posts by Alex Yard (see all)
- And Then All Hell Broke Loose by Richard Engel - March 6, 2017
- The Impossible Fortress by Jason Rekulak - March 6, 2017
- Unwarranted: Policing Without Permission by Barry Friedman - February 20, 2017