Welcome to Run Spot Run
Looking for a good book? You’ve come to the right place. We’re a collective of readers and writers dedicated to finding the best in new books – fiction and nonfiction – and providing thoughtful reviews to guide you through the innumerable choices available. More than anything, we love talking about books, and we welcome your feedback. What are you reading?
Submit Books for Review
Book publishers, publicists and agents are encouraged to send titles for consideration to contemporarylit [at] runspotrun [dotcom]. Please be aware that, due to the large number of review requests, we are unable to consider self-published material.
Write for Run Spot Run
If you’re interested in becoming a contributor, please send a note to contemporarylit [at] runspotrun [dotcom]. In it, please describe your writing experience and reading preferences.
Latest posts by Mark Flanagan (see all)
- The Overstory by Richard Powers - November 4, 2018
- Bones of My Grandfather: Reclaiming a Lost Hero of World War II by Clay Bonnyman Evans - July 18, 2018
- Zen and Gone by Emily France - June 27, 2018
Latest posts by Alex Yard (see all)
- Radiant Shimmering Light by Sarah Selecky - January 2, 2019
- The End of the End of the Earth by Jonathan Franzen - November 11, 2018
- Boomer1 by Daniel Torday - October 27, 2018