Welcome to Run Spot Run
Looking for a good book? You’ve come to the right place. We’re a collective of readers and writers dedicated to finding the best in new books – fiction and nonfiction – and providing thoughtful reviews to guide you through the innumerable choices available. More than anything, we love talking about books, and we welcome your feedback. What are you reading?
Submit Books for Review
Book publishers, publicists and agents are encouraged to send titles for consideration to contemporarylit [at] runspotrun [dotcom]. Please be aware that, due to the large number of review requests, we are unable to consider self-published material.
Write for Run Spot Run
If you’re interested in becoming a contributor, please send a note to contemporarylit [at] runspotrun [dotcom]. In it, please describe your writing experience and reading preferences.
Latest posts by John Formy-Duval (see all)
- Voices from the Rust Belt, edited by Anne Trubek - May 11, 2018
- The Library: A Catalogue of Wonders by Stuart Kells - May 5, 2018
- The Best Cook in the World by Rick Bragg - April 29, 2018
Latest posts by Laura Shank (see all)
- Folded Notes from High School by Matt Boren - April 28, 2018
- A Tyranny of Petticoats Edited by Jessica Spotswood - April 14, 2018
- A Good Idea by Cristina Moracho - March 7, 2018
Latest posts by Alex Yard (see all)
- Big Guns by Steve Israel - April 18, 2018
- The Girl Who Never Read Noam Chomsky by Jana Casale - April 16, 2018
- The House of Impossible Beauties by Joseph Cassara - March 19, 2018